The Hotel comfort was engineered using four layers of cooling, contouring, comforting layers of foam to increase the pressure relieving properties that helps you sleep better and recover faster . We also go beyond traditional foams and use graphite-gel infused foams and our own Quick Response foam to keep you cool and aligned. We are also use clinically-proven Celliant™ responsive textile technology in the mattress cover. We worked with experts around the world to design a mattress that is universally comfortable, sleeps cool, helps you recover faster and increases your energy.
After you receive your Hotel Comfort Mattress, you can sleep on it for up to 100 nights before you decide whether or not you love it. If you’re not completely satisfied, give us a call and we’ll arrange for someone to come pick up the mattress and refund your money, in full. You don’t pay any fees.
We do know that while the Hotel Comfort is good to go from the start, an adjustment period can be needed for some people which is why we require you to try the mattress for at least 30 nights.
1. We highly recommend setting up the Bear Mattress with at least two people.
2. Please be sure to unbox the bed in the room it belongs!
3. Open Box
4. Take vacuum sealed bed out of box → Simply pull the mattress out onto bed frame.
5. Carefully use scissors to cut away outer plastic wrapping.
6. Bed will begin to expand, but still be in a second layer of plastic -- at this point align the top of mattress with the top of the bed frame.
7. Cut plastic around perimeter of bed, then remove.
8. Bed should be completely expanded in less than a minute!
Your Hotel Comfort Products typically ship from our warehouse within 2-4 business days after your order is completed. Depending on where you're located in the country our Bear Sleep Products will usually arrive at your door in 4-7 business days.
We recommend you spot clean your Hotel Comfort Mattress with warm water and mild detergent. Just like with any mattress, use water sparingly.
No. Hotel Comfort Mattress was built one-sided, so it shouldn’t be flipped. Another great advantage of our foam technology is it's specifically engineered to hold up during its lifetime as is, but you may try rotating the bed 180 degrees. While this isn't necessary, its not a bad way to keep your mattress (any mattress) staying fresh even longer than the designed period of time by rotating it every 6 months.